Monday 6 May 2013

Back again (Finally)

It's been a while I know.

This blog has tended to get lost in the shuffle of real life, and after an autumn / winter of floods and varied family illness, there was an awful lot of shuffling.

Now I'm back and I've been playing with a new illustration style. It originally came about from my trying to replicate digitally the look of contè crayon on coloured paper that I have often used when life drawing. Once I'd got the look more or less right, I wondered how it would look when used in a sequential narrative. What follows are the early results.

There's not really a plot. If it were anything, it would be inspired by Marvel's Daredevil, before he put on his tights. A Daredevil Year -1 if you like.







All work is ©2013 Jonathan Wyke


No comments:

Post a Comment