Monday 6 October 2014

A page with a working title only!

These are the pencils for page one of 'apologue' (working title only). I think when it comes right down to it, I'm interested in humans rather than superhumans, so I thought I'd just try to tell a story.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and have played around with it in stuff like Idiot Wind and IRON, but I wanted to try to distil out what I think's interesting - narrative structure and people. I'm well aware that this isn't commercial, and I can't imagine it'd ever be something that would see print, even if I were able to produce something good enough art and writing wise. Still, I think that unless I try to draw what I want to, I'll end up giving up altogether.

At least I can have said I tried to do what I wanted to.

All pencil work was done in MangaStudio.

All work is ©2014 Jonathan Wyke




No comments:

Post a Comment